Monday, December 20, 2010

So recently we've had a bit of trouble in our house. I've been going from strength to strength in my relationship, but things haven't been so easy for my brother. He's really battled through his break up, but now...
I'm so happy to see my brother back to who he was. He's happy, smiling and going out and really having so much fun. It took a lot out of all of us, but all this positive energies in our house is making us feel so good that even I'm feeling so happy for him.
Nelson has also been treating me like an angel and I appreciate everything he does for me, even putting up with all my rubbish when I become full of it lol.

But this is my thing, lately I've seen so many relationships break up, not because of anything but the one partner just being selfish and not realising what they have.
I look at the one guy from work and I would kill to date a guy like him...then again I am...and I just hear how his ex had no idea what she really had. Same as my friend Rox, she's beautiful, amazing and such a gem of a person, but her ex broke up with her and hurt her so much with his excuses, not reasons, for why he was breaking up with her.
I know they say that life is never easy, but where does it say that life is meant to be hard? Why do people like Andy, Jacques and Rox end up meeting people like this and being underappreciated for what they bring to a relationship? I for one know how lucky I am and I am planning on keeping this one around, but really now? I really hope those three find someone that will truly appreciate them and will give back as much as they give in a relationship because they deserve it.
And the same goes for all those out there who are like these three, everyone really deserves to be appreciated and loved for who they are, not what the other person expects them to be, and if they can't see it...it's their loss. They're missing out on one of the most amazing gifts that can be given and it's their loss not yours:)

Much Love
Bugz

2 comments:

The du Toit Family said...

Yes Bugz, it is simply great to see Andy enjoying his life to the fullest at long last ..... he is really happy and such a pleasure to be around these past two weeks ... It is also great for us to see you with someone that takes such great care of you and makes you happy ......

Sharon & George said...

Chantal I'm also pleased that Andy is himself again. He will meet the girl of his dreams and will wonder what he ever saw in his ex. Love you and Andy so much.