Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Charlieissocoollike!

So I was just sitting on youtube looking for fun medleys and I found this guy. His name is Charlie...obviously, but this guy is hilarious!
He is a vlogger (video blogger) so he's actually brave enough to be one of the people who puts a face to the words that are being said out there.
Through dear Charlie, I came across a whole lot of other vloggers who are insanely hilarious, I couldn't actually believe how I could have never seen this whole other world out there.
These people go out there and speak their minds about what's happening or actually just talk about stuff that people are going to enjoy, or drink Charlie-shakes (which I'm never ever EVER going to try).

So I recommend you go out onto youtube and check these people out, yeah they are using the internet differently than most people like you and I think it should be used, but they are speaking their minds unashamedly and I think that's something they should be proud of :)

Much Love
Bugz

No comments: