Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oh my word!

So in all my glorious wisdom I decided to try something different...and now this...I wonder how many of you are actually going to be able to read this post while this wonderful portal we use decides it's not going to display any of my posts...this is not cool at all. Fix yourself so that people can read what I have to say...ok...it may not be all that important...but I have something to say and I believe I should be allowed to say it and not be hampered by the internet...

Not cool at all...FAIL!

Much love
Bugz

2 comments:

Cindy and Rob said...

cant wait to hear about any news you have to tell us!
Your life seems very exciting

The du Toit Family said...

All I can say, is your life is very busy ...... this morning exam ... then off to work, then tonight's concert, if it does not rain out .... tomorrow Nelson's fight/or the concert if it is rained out tonight .... Sunday ...... maybe some rest ..... Monday work at Gravtech, then off to work in Hillcrest, then back to orchestra till late ..... need I say more ....