Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A new direction

Because of my discovery of the vloggers, you may find the direction of my blog is going to change, I don't want to offend any one so I'm giving you guys some forewarning :) Things are not going to stay as they were and I know that I haven't blogged in a long time, but a lot of the times I don't know what to say.
My life is a repetitive mixture of university, work and Durban City Orchestra. So there's not much to tell people, it's the same old stuff over and over again and whenever something exciting happens, my mom has already uploaded the pictures and then I think to myself "what's the point?". So I just leave it and see what else comes my way.
Now I have decided to go out into the world and say what's needed to be said, be it funny, serious or just plain....what the heck....
So be prepared for a change and let's see where this will go...coz it could become a bumpy ride...

Much love
Bugz

No comments: