Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ola:)

Hey all you lovely people...

I know I haven't been on in a while...and as usual..I'm gonna say I've been busy...

And after talking to a friend of mine last night...I realized that sometimes being this busy becomes an excuse when it's the reason...

Last night I spoke to my friend Alan for the first time in MONTHS...and then I realized...there's a lot of my friends that I haven't spoken to in a really long time...all because I'm too busy... I can't let that be a reason...then I'm not really being a friend now am I?

So things are going to change...I'm gonna stay in contact with my friends via email, sms, BBM, MXit...anyway I can...because what kind of friend am I if I don't make the effort right?

So here's my little challenge to all of you who read my blog...get in contact with your friends...the ones you haven't seen in a while...they meant something to you a while ago...I'm sure they still do...

Much love,

Bugz

No comments: