Friday, May 6, 2011

Think and Be Merry

So in my last post I mentioned my friend Alan, now he informed me of something that I didn't know about(since I hadn't spoken to him in a little while). but he has his own blog. thinkandbemerry.wordpress.com...

Now it's not a normal blog, in the about section of his blog he states:

"Here you will find a collection of articles to make you think. This page does not focus on any particular topic but is rather an amalgam of interesting facts and freethinking essays. If you have any suggestions, criticisms or see anything that gets you moderately stoked, please feel free to comment."

I took a gander because he told me he had posted a poem on there and I was interested to see what his poem was about and...if he could write poetry...anyone can try write poetry, but not everyone can actually write poetry...for me...his poem was actually quite good...but I digress..

Being a university student his arguments are logical, but the reading isn't too over your head so I really enjoyed it:)

Maybe check his page out

Much love,

Bugz

No comments: