Monday, February 14, 2011

VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!

Yes yes yes:)

It's that day of the year you buy gifts for your loved one and show your love for them:)

Nelson and I aren't gonna do much today for it, just exchange gifts and maybe go for McFlurry's. I know it doesn't sound romantic but I don't mind, he promised to take me out at the end of the month.

But I hope you all have an amazing Valentine's Day today filled with love and joy not only for those who are in relationships but for those who are single, because everyone is loved:)

Much love...
Bugz

2 comments:

The du Toit Family said...

Well you got way more than me .... I just got the lips ... but had to go visit Uncle Dieter in hospital ..... that was way more important that a one day affair ..... and anyway it is how you are treated the rest of the year that matters most!

Sharon & George said...

I agree with your mom. Every woman should have a man who treats her as if it were valentines day everyday.!