Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Confusion

I'm starting to feel slightly sorry for my older brother Andy. He's been so used to me being into normal popular music that it's shocked him for me to come back and be so into classical music. I guess that's what happens when it's surrounded you 24/7 for over a week.

I drove my car for the first time today since I got back. I have to admit that it felt wierd to be driving somewhere now after being able to walk anywhere you needed to go for 11-12 days, but anyway, i immediately took at the Lily allen cd I had left in my car and put in the "Four Seasons" cd...I guess it's good for me, but it's so hard for me now coz I want to share all this amazing music with me friends here in my town and it's not possible. Andy looked at me like I was crazy when I played him "Violoncelles, Vibrez!" when I got back. I guess I've got to start getting used to it, coz i doubt any of my friends in Toti are going to understand that much. Luckily I do have friends out there that understand my excitement when I talk about certain pieces...it's just sad that there are those out there who really can't appreciate the sound of classical music coz if it wasn't for classical music then they wouldn't have what they listen to today.

Much Love
Bugz

1 comment:

The du Toit Family said...

You are so right there bugz!