Monday, June 15, 2009

Playlist Change

Hey hey everyone

Ok...I think the first thing you guys may have noticed about my blog is the sudden change from popular music to classical...now...it was a request from my dear friend Edd...I probably wouldn't have done anything, but I realised that I guess everyone out there needs to know the stuff I'm into out of popular music and the type of things I do in the orchestra's I'm in...I do the Hungarian dance no. 5 by Brahms and Marche Slave by Tchaikovsky in the KZN Youth Orchestra and I did The "Egmont" Overture with the Durban City Orchestra.

I threw in Schubert's "Unfinished" because I've simply fell in love with the symphony, it's beautiful and lyrical and I love his use of the woodwinds...hey...what can I say...I'm instrumentist....lol...I don't eve think that's a word...oh well...and then the Shostakovich Festival Overture is a request from Edd himself...

I know not everyone is gonna appreciate this music, but it's what I love and I really want to share it with everyone :)

Much Love
Bugz

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey. the musioc is definitely an upgrade!

Its a pity you werent here(DCO) a while ago when we actually played unfinished...

Anyhow.
Hugs
Edd

The du Toit Family said...

Well Bugz, you can't keep everyone happy, but Ed is an avid follower, so keep your friend happy. I like the music to - different and maybe somebody else can learn to appreciate the classics. Love you!