Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's been a while...

Si it's been a while since I've been on here, writing my blog... life's been busy and I hardly ever touch the computer unless it's for assignments so you can understand then why I haven' written all that much...well not at all...these past few months.

Well, the biggest news as most of you know is that as of 22 Sept...I'm 20!!! No longer counted as a teenager...but not yet counted as an adult...everyone seens teens are such an inbetween age...I think being 20 is lol. I didn't do much exciting for my birthday though. I just invited a group of friends over and I wanna thank them for coming even if the Afrikaans boys barely stayed for 45 minutes. But I do wanna thank Mom, Dad, Tannie Berta, Jacques, Paul, Andy, Janine, Tatum, Telise, Kylie, Edd, Ian, Johan, Juan and Gerrie for coming. You guys made it awesome.

Then there was Charlene's wedding. Wow was Charlene beautiful and little Amber was the most precious child I have ever seen. It was such an honour for me to play at the wedding though. I get to see the view only the minister sees through the ceremony, I get to see the couples faces and I must admit it is beautiful. Charlene and Sias were absolutely glowing throughout the ceremony and I think it was absolutely beautiful.

I'm in exam time now for my second semester of the year. I'm crazy busy again, but at least I've written history and then I have piano and flute next week. Giving me lots of time to practise :)

There is some news I have to tell before I head off, for those who know that I have been dating Paul for the past 7 months, I'm sad to say that we have ended the relationship. I'm not going to go through all the details coz I would like to keep it between Paul and I. But I wanna thank my friends who have been there for me and have helped me through this. I really appreciate it. It's been 2 weeks now, the sun is shining and life is beautiful to say the least. I'm gonna live my life and enjoy it to the fullest.

Much love
Bugz

4 comments:

Charlene and Co said...

Hey girl, so sorry to hear about you and Paul. Be strong, the only way for us to one day recognize and love the man of our dreams is to go out there and kiss some 'frogs...'. Things will get better- PROMISE!!

Thanks so much for the comment on my wedding. I have posted alot of photo's so go have a look. You were absolutely amazing that day!!

Good luck with the exams and be strong.
Mwah

The du Toit Family said...

I know you were upset, but Bugz, you did end the relationship and I know you were cut up about it, but it was your decision. Poor Paul did nothing wrong, and for a while you did break his heart, and I know that was hard for you, very hard. So once the exams are over, you may go kiss some 'frogs...', as long as they turn into something really worth your while ......

The du Toit Family said...

I know I ended it Mom and it sucked, you saw how I took it and I can imagine he must've taken it harder for a few days, but life has moved on for both of us and it's time to stop being so scared of the pool and dip my toes into the water, even though I know he's has had fun and performed a bomb drop and has made a splash now. I want to test the waters out now and have fun on my own terms now, no the terms of others.

Sharon & George said...

Chantal I am so proud of you. By the way Paul is dumb for letting a wonderful girl like you slip away, but Nelson sure is lucky. You are pure and beautiful. That is a rare thing today. Love you!