Friday, November 14, 2008

IT'S THE WEEKEND PEOPLE!!!

Hi all, it's the weekend and for many it's time for partying...wanna just say stay safe while you're out and about...My weekend is gonna be spent having fun with my bro and some friends...I'll try take some photo's and you can see what we get up to...

But unfortunately my weekend won't be just about having fun...it'll also be spent with a lot of time spent behind the piano while I'm gearing up for my piano exam next week Wednesday. It's gonna be hard, but I'm sure I'm gonna ace it... as I said, I want to prove Liesl right about me...if I can pull ten hours of flute in one weekend, I'm sure I can do the same on piano...

So stay safe every one and enjoy the weekend ahead...
Much love
Bugz

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck for wed! You'll do great!
Glad to see you are now a regular blogger!

Janine said...

hey chanti...wow cool wallpaper...how you get that right? share girl, now i can stalk you too....lots of love, your "sis"

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Wow looks like you have eventful weekend ahead of you. I'm so glad that your family have blogs so that we can keep in touch this way. We miss you. Good luck with your exam you will do great. I wish I could hear you play. Keep in touch. Love Sam